2021 Ford F-150
2021 Ford F-150
The Ford F-150 is already one of the most popular SUVs in America. Dealers now claim that the new version of this vehicle will ensure that the others buy it as well. It looks more massive from the front than before. The true off-roader has remained true to its DNA and is still one of the best vehicles to perform on unknown terrain. More information will be given during this write-up.
Six variants of the 2021 Ford F150 are available. The names of these variants are as follows:
· King Ranch
The productivity of this vehicle is extremely high, it can be used in the form of an office as well. Although no revolutionary change in construction is visible this year, Ford has focused on improving the vehicles capability in other ways.
Different configurations are available on the F-150, much like every year. Individuals get options such as:
· Basic Work Truck
· Loaded Like a Luxury Liner
· Off-Roader for all terrain
This is said to be the toughest Ford Explorer ever designed by the American manufacturer. Changes have been made to the tailgate for making it more user friendly than before. New styling has been given to it on the outside, though it may not look very new as compared to the previous years. As per Ford, 97% of its parts are new. The 2021 Ford F-150 has been through 14 generations, and not many of them have been complete overhauls.
Owners will love the fact that they get a huge number of powerplant options for the 2021 Ford F-150. These are as follows:
- A 3.3-liter V6 engine that generates 290 horsepower and 265 lbs.-ft of torque.
- Turbocharged 2.7-liter V6 that produces 325 hp of power and 400 lbs.-ft of torque.
- A massive 5.0-liter V8 engine that generates 400 hp of power and 410 lbs.-ft of torque.
- Turbocharged 3.0-liter diesel V6 engine with 250 hp of power and 440 lbs.-ft of torque.
- Turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 with 400 hp of power and 500 lbs.-ft of torque.
- Ford's Power Boost, which is a hybrid powertrain that combines the turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 with an electric motor and a battery pack, together generating 430 hp of power and 570 lbs.-ft of torque.
RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) or 4WD (4 Wheel Drive) is available for this vehicle. Engines are all mated to a 10-speed auto transmission gearbox.
Major changes are visible on the interiors of the 2021 Ford F-150. The gear lever looks unique, somewhat like the lever seen in a cockpit. This shifter can be folded down into the central console. It creates a flat surface on the center console to be used like a table. Seats can be adjusted to recline completely, at 180 degrees. These seats have been optimized for maximum comfort.
Safety features are different from one trim of the 2021 Ford F-150 to another. This is a comprehensive list of all the safety features available across trims:
· Forward Collision Mitigation
· Lane Departure Warning
· Blind Spot Monitor
· Rear Automatic Braking
· Evasive Steering Assist
· Adaptive Cruise Control
Along with these, Ford Active Drive Assist is also available.
For information, visit our website: https://www.clevelandford.com/ford-f-150-cleveland-tn